Monday, June 30, 2003

Ian’s at work.

I’m at the apartment (our apartment).

I slept in today, it was a busy weekend!

In addition to feeding Ian, going out with friends, watching Jeri play soccer and playing with Amanda, I finally got to see how much weight I’ve lost. I’m downto 403 pounds! That’s incredible.

Not long before I’m UNDER 400 pounds.

It’s weird, I never thought about it much, until now. Sure, I’ve had my fantasies where I’m my skinny self again, but I’ve never given much thought to being ‘fat, but not huge’. I must say, the prospect is pretty exciting!

And I can notice the difference, I’m quicker on my feet, my stomach isn’t really in my way any more (it is, but I’m so used to it being HUGE, that now it seems like nothing.) My appetite really is under control. When Ian is eating a bowl of ice cream, a bag of chips, his third stack of pancakes, there is nothing inside me wishing to join him. I really am not all that hungry any more!

As for Ian, the weight he lost is pretty unnoticeable. Of course, 5 pounds on 450 isn’t much to speak of, and has as much to do with his digestive tract as anything!

I did my best to help him back. Pancakes, sausages and bacon on Saturday. Sunday I made up eggs, hashbrowns and toast. Lunch was a picnic on Saturday, we had KFC. I never really liked KFC, and yet got hooked on it in my ‘gaining’ days. Ian does like it though, so he ate most of it.

We went out with friends Saturday night, Ian just ate pub food for most of the evening, but that’s fun too. I got a little sloshed myself, glad he was driving.

Sunday I was playing with Amanda, and went to watch Jeri play soccer. I do love spending time with the both of them. Makes me feel like I’m home, since I did live with them for so long.

In the evening James barbecued some chicken, it was pretty good, but it’s not his forte. I’ll have to learn how to BBQ someday, but not yet.

Today Ian got up for work before I was awake, I hope he ate okay! We’re going out with one of his friends for dinner tonight. It’s actually an ex-girlfriend of his! I guess that’ll be interesting.

We’ll see!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?