Friday, June 20, 2003

Since getting home from England ...

...Thomas has been… lazy. He’s living at a friend’s place right now, and he hangs around the store. I think he sort of wants his old job back, but can’t ask Michelle because, well, he knows that we’re fully staffed.

Although, I suppose it does let me off the hook for staying on, because if I leave than Thomas could have my job. But I’m not ready to leave yet. So who knows what will happen?

I’m actually seeing a lot of Thomas, since he comes over and watches movies with Amy. Thomas doesn’t really like movies, I can see it when he’s watching them. He’s there because Amy is! She’s taking things super ultra slowly though. I wonder what Thomas is expecting from her.

The funny thing is, he never ever asks me about her when he’s visiting the store! I’d tell him anything, if he just asked. But I’m not going to volunteer random info either. I do think they’d get along, once they get a dynamic, just like Ian and I. They’re not opposites, but they have about as much in common as they don’t.

I do think that whatever happens, it will be just what Amy needs!

I also think that Michelle is a little jealous that Thomas is spending time talking to me at work. I think she’d like to have him a little more to herself. He’s quite the talker, he can go on and on about anything. But he can also tell when he’s gone too far, which is nice. Nothing’s worse than someone who is oblivious to boring you to tears!

Look at me, all gossipy.

I need something more serious to write about!

Um… gay marriage: why not? The people who oppose it, why? What do heterosexual couples lose when gay people marry? Already homosexual relationships are covered by common-law laws. Marriage is just a piece of paper really. Actually, it’s a piece of paper that costs money. This is a governmental revenue stream! As for marriage being a requisite of adoption, well, even hetero married couples must go through a selection process to determine parental capacity. Home couples would too. Fit parents are fit parents, irrespective of sexual orientation. Besides, it beats closet gays lying to adopt kids!

Lol

There, much better.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?