Thursday, June 26, 2003

Thomas has become a bit of a fixture around our apartment

... and I can’t say that I mind! He’s a great guy, I like to talk with him. He’s also quite fond of Amy, and she’s quite happy with him too.

I also think that I’ve awaken the FA inside him. I know he’s fascinated by my size, and I know that he enjoys Amy’s ampleness (if you can call her ample!). Certainly he enjoys the fact that she eats more when he’s around.

We all talk, Amy’s learning a lot about art from us. I’m not sure if she cares, but she’s making the effort, and who knows? She’s actually been teaching Thomas a lot about movies. He’s seeing things that just never occurred to him before. He always thought of movies as ‘art for stupid people’.

But Amy’s pointed out that a lot of artists have to come together to make a good movie. Directors, writers, actors, cinematographers, set designers, costumers… they’re all actors. And if they can come together in a singular vision, well, what’s more artistic than that? He’s not sold on the idea quite yet, but on some movies he’s really paying attention now. He’s become quite fond of Se7en especially.

As for me, I think I’m still losing weight. Michelle has commented on it, which is nice. I hope to get to Toronto soon, so I can see what I’m weighing in at.

Also, I need to get to Toronto soon to stop Ian from wasting away! He’s lost another 2 pounds, all my hard work is just melting away. I know he’s been spending time with some of his old friends from when he was into fitness. I didn’t think it would be a problem… but maybe it is!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?