Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Not much news.

There’s not much excitement going on in my life. Where’s the fun in that?

Ian’s work situation continues to be in flux. He’s happy to have a good job, but upset that without forward progress, WE can’t make forward progress. Maybe I just need to go home to Toronto more often to spice things up.

What else can I complain about?

Well, I’m still eating well. It’s not a huge deal. Thomas spends a lot of time here, and he loves my cooking. But cooking for him and Amy isn’t the same as cooking for Ian. It’s fun, but it’s only half the enjoyment.

I’ve tried getting out my paints, but I’m just not inspired. I’ve done enough morose paintings, I don’t need to start any more!

I’ve been writing silly little stories, and… I’m kinda having fun with that. I don’t know what I’ll do with them. Something. Nothing. I don’t know.

To top it all off, I’ve been thinking about an old ‘friend’. I won’t mention her here, out of respect for her privacy. I’d love to see what she’s done in the last few years, and I’m really curious to know what she thinks about what I’ve done these last few years…

Ah well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?