Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Still not much news!

By far the worst part about being fat is the toll it can take on your body. Your knees ache, your back hurts you get winded easily. Granted, this applies to different people at different weights. But for me, these were a few of my biggest complaints, especially when I was waddling around at 460.

Now that I’m more active, I wonder if it was so much the weight, or just the lack of activity. My knees are doing better, and my stamina is way up. My back still hurts if I’m not careful, but I’m getting to know what sets it off and what doesn’t. An ounce of prevention is worth a hour of physiotherapy.

I know that I have fans of this diary who aren’t too keen on me writing about losing weight. If that’s you, then leave a comment; tell me what you want to hear about! I don’t have much going on, so I’m more than happy to reminisce something specific for you.

Or alternatively, I’m trying my hand at short stories. I’m thinking about putting them online somewhere, but if you’d like to read one, email me, I’ll send one to you. But you have to criticise it. I’m just starting out, I need to know what works and what doesn’t.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?