Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Well, I've done it

I’ve found a way to put my stories on the web.

Sure, I could ask Ian, he’s good at this sort of thing, but I wanted to do it myself.

Granted, the formatting is nothing special, and don’t expect to suddenly find the meaning of life after reading my stories. They’re just goofy little things I wrote to pass time. If you like them, let me know. If you don’t like them, let me know! If there’s anything I can change, then tell me, and I’ll make the story better. Otherwise, if you read the story and say nothing, you’re just acknowledging that I’m perfect.

I have yet to revisit the stories myself. There might be all kinds of typos or bizarre continuity errors, name changes and the like. I assume I’ll reread them at some point!

Anyway, they’re hiding on the menu thingy to the left. Or here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?