Friday, August 01, 2003

Fat Boy’s in town for the weekend

I’m so excited!!!

He’s actually in London for a lot of reasons, and I’m putting them in order that I think are important, and he’d better think so too:

1) He loves me.
2) There’s a rib fest here in town, and I hear it’s really really good
3) He’s on a job interview with a company here in London
4) There’s a balloon festival

Okay, he’s not here for the balloon festival, it’s not the same kind of ballooning he likes to do…

I’m excited that he’s in town for a job interview though! That means he’ll move to London, I can keep my job (not my dream job, but the best job I’ve ever had), and we can get married!

It’ll be a good weekend, I’ll get to do some serious feeding with Ian, and he’ll get to know my friends in London better. He’s busy today, with his interview. I have no idea what the company does, Ian told me but… it went over my head. Whatever. I hope it goes well for him.

Then the rest of the weekend will be about stuffing Ian silly.

Woohoo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?