Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Have I mentioned…

… that I’m happy to be back with Ian?

Well I’ll say it again. I love him so much, and we were apart for wayyyyy too long.

Now the key is to find our own place, get a little privacy!

Not to mention, we're sleeping in a double bed right now. We could set up our bed, but getting a queen size mattress set in, and then back out, is a huge pain! So we reasoned sleeping in a double bed would be okay. And it is fun for a little while, but good lord, Ian's an awfully big guy to share a double bed with!

This weekend we're gonna check a few places out though, should be fun. We'll rent at first, but once things settle down, we've talked about getting a house! I can't wait for that. I want to decorate. Actually, getting a new apartment to decorate will be fun too. In fact, getting an apartment, decorating it and then getting a house to decorate is even better. Woohoo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?