Monday, September 22, 2003

Joyous times!

I am once again living with Ian (technically, he’s living with me, and I’m living with Amy, but the point is, we get to sleep together every night!)

All his stuff is in storage at a place here in London, so when we find a place to move to, we can just go get it all and set everything up. All he has at our place are his clothes and his computer stuff. And his movies. Last night he and Amy were going through their collections, talking about the ones they had in common and how cool they were, or which ones they hope to get.

Of course, that was after I got to feed them both a huge pasta dinner! It wasn’t the best of my career, but it was pretty easy, I didn’t want to spend too much time cooking, would rather have spent it with Ian (which I did).

I see this post is just kind of rambling, but that’s okay, I don’t care, I’ve got Ian back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?