Thursday, September 11, 2003

Woah.

I’ve been pretty busy, didn’t realise I had let my journal get a little outdated!

So what’s had me so busy? Well, with school starting up, we’ve been doing some stuff to help us get noticed by all the students at Western and Fanshawe college. So business is up a bit.

Also, I’ve been picking up the brushes again. I’ve gone too long without doing any painting, and it really shows. I’ve got a lot of crap sitting in the closet at the moment!

Finally, Ian’s got a job here in London! So, we’re looking for a place to live here in London!!! I mean, I’ve already got a place, but we’ll need a little space to ourselves… though Amy has invited Ian to live here for a little bit. We might take her up on that.

So what else has been going on?

Well, Ian’s weight gain continues. He’s a little off his peak weight, but he’s 473 pounds now, so that’s pretty good!

Amy’s becoming a bit of a gainer too. She’s been asking me to make ‘the good stuff’ more and more. She’s certainly not as gung ho as Ian, but reminds me of me when I started gaining weight.

So, hopefully I’ll be doing more writing soon. I know I’ll be feeding Ian more! Not to mention, with Ian in town I’ll have a scale that can handle me for weekly weigh ins again. It’s kinda bugging me that I don’t know if I’m losing weight or gaining or what. At this size, it’s just tough to tell. One morning I feel like I’ve lost 40 pounds, the next morning I wake up expecting some Inuit to come along and harpoon me.

Ah well.

I’ve also been a little bereft of complete stories, I’ve started about a dozen, but can’t seem to figure out where they’re going. Is it important for each story to be better than the previous one I’ve written? Should I be posting garbage, hoping that someone else might enjoy it more than I do?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?