Monday, October 06, 2003

Another busy weekend!

Ian and I have narrowed down our apartment search, we should have a place by November.

I worked on Sunday, so I didn’t get to feed Ian as much as I’d have liked, but here goes:
Friday night: Chinese Food! Amy’s found a great place here in London. Not the best in the world, but still very good. The four of us did about $100 worth. Then we went out to a club, so any excess calories were unfortunately burned off.

Saturday morning: we were rushed, so Ian just had a half dozen danishes. Of course, on the way home we picked up a dozen Krispy Kremes, so that made up for a lack of breakfast.

For lunch we just made some tuna salad sandwiches. There’s a lot of mayo in those, but not super duper fattening. Alas, when time is an issue, then haute cuisine isn’t always possible. If it’s any consolation, Ian did have several sandwiches.

Dinner was finally a substantial meal. I fried up some pork chops with a tomato sauces, served with garlic mashed potatoes. For dessert we had a box of chocolate éclairs from M&Ms.

Sunday I had to work, but still got a good breakfast going. Nothing too special, but pancakes with maple syrup is always great! I threw in some eggs and hasbrowns, just for good measure.

Lunch was just fast food, Burger King, I think.

Dinner was a quick pasta dish. It was an oil based sauce, lots of olives!

For dessert I picked up a chocolate cake. Gotta love chocolate!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?