Monday, October 27, 2003

One week!

Well, this is our last week living with Amy.

Not that we’ll never see Amy and Thomas again, of course, but it’ll be by choice rather than necessity. We’ve got a move in time booked, we’ve got a truck rented, I just need to pack up my stuff in the apartment! Fortunately, I don’t really have all that much, though the kitchen is going to look pretty bare once I’m gone.

Thomas realised that he can’t cook like I can, so this week I’m going to try to impart my knowledge upon him. I’ve never tried to teach anyone anything. I have no idea how this will go! At least it’s better than trying to teach Ian to cook, Thomas is thin enough that we can both fit at the counter together.

I’ve also put up a story. It’s actually older, I kind of forgot about it. I probably should have re-read it for errors, but I’m sure if you spot any, you’ll let me know right away. Otherwise it becomes your mistake, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to take responsibility for that!

Cinderella

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?