Friday, November 28, 2003

The Friday Five

You can do it too!

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

Indeed I do love to shop. Over the years my tastes have changed, and what I like to shop for has changed, but I do enjoy browsing, seeing what’s new, seeing what’s old but overlooked. I love putting things together in my head, and then trying out that combination for real.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

Paint for the apartment

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

Online?
Online!?
Where’s the fun in that!?!
You can’t appreciate what you’re looking at from a fuzzy little picture on a computer screen. You need to see the colours in person, get the aromas, the texture, the weight, the whatever. A computer cannot capture that

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

Yes.
Hmmm.

It varied with age, topping out at my age in dollars every… 2 weeks? And then specific chores paid as well.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

I wish I’d bought paint that had less odour!


Just for fun, these are the answers I think Ian would give:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

No. That’s what girls are for.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

My breakfast this morning

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

Online, less effort

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

Yeah, lots.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

My leather jacket. I bought it before I started gaining weight. $500 out the window.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?