Wednesday, November 19, 2003

How disappointing!

I made Ian a HUGE meal on the weekend, a bit of a house warming event, although it was just Amy and Thomas over for dinner. He ate and ate and ate and ate… and he can’t even gain a single pound. How’s that for gratitude?

Ah well, can’t win ‘em ell I suppose.

He’s holding steady at 478 pounds, which is still pretty big. Bigger would be better, of course, but this is the time of year to count your blessings, and 478 of them is pretty good!

I lost another couple of pounds myself. I’m quite pleased with the progress I’ve been making, when I decided to lose weight, I had no idea I’d be able to lose this much this quickly! Not that I’m complaining, it’s just… with our goals being dependant on me losing weight, they’re coming faster that I am prepared for.

Of course, if I had to choose between me losing or Ian gaining, I’d pick Ian gaining any day. Hopefully he’s just been busy at work and not getting his snack time in. I’ll get him gaining again soon.

In other news, I gave up. I’m just going to put up some pastels in the apartment and then sort it out after Christmas. I went to the paint store yesterday and got some chips to compare with the furniture. It’s not very exciting, but it gives me the time to do it RIGHT.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?