Friday, November 14, 2003

Return of: The Friday Five!

How could I forget?

I used to do this.

I will try to keep doing it.

(You can do it too!)

(Wow, when I was trying to find this link, I read some old diary entries, I was pretty fucked up! Oh wait. I still am.)

1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.

UGH.
(Or, if you prefer English: plain)

2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.

Smart
Driven
(No, she doesn’t read this)

3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime.

Creative
Immersive
Delicious

4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.

Engrossing
Tedious
Hurried
Rewarding

5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.

Colourful
Dynamic
Delicious
Engrossing
Kissable

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?