Thursday, November 27, 2003

What A Tragic Web We Weave

Perhaps I’m being a little melodramatic.

This past weekend I finally painted the apartment. Nothing fancy, just some pastels to make the place feel homey, which it does. Once I’ve got things figured out, I can easily paint over it.

I’m surprised at how nice it turned out, though I’m already kicking around ideas on what to do next.

But there’s a downside.

All the fumes from the paint have put off Ian’s appetite! The big guy just isn’t hungry. I’ve tried cooking aromatic foods, we’ve tried going out, but it’s just overwhelmed him. He lost 3 pounds this week (sure, 3 pounds isn’t a lot to him, but it is to most people!)

We’re trying to air the place out, but it’s so cold!

Next time, I paint in the summer!

I lost 4 pounds for the effort though.

I’m under 350 pounds! I don’t FEEL under 350 pounds. Or do I?

Huh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?