Monday, December 01, 2003

And Ian’s appetite is back!

Friday night we ordered Chinese food. We got our normal order (about $100 worth), and Ian finished it off (like he normally does).

Saturday I put together a decent breakfast: pancakes, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns. Not the biggest breakfast he’s ever had, but he did pretty good. He was on his own for lunch, but he had a couple sandwiches and some ice cream, I think. For dinner he had a large pizza, a bunch of wings and snacked on chips during the hockey game.

Sunday was a busy day, we went out shopping, so he didn’t eat as much as I’d hoped he would. We did pick him up a dozen Krispy Kremes though. For dinner I just put together some pasta, nothing fancy. He did finish it off though. He also had a big banana split afterwards.

So besides Ian’s eating, the weekend was good.

I worked on Saturday.

Sunday we did some Christmas shopping.

I gotta say, losing weight has made shopping easier! I can go longer before my legs and back hurt. Not to mention being able to weave through crowds a little more effectively. I’m not at the top of my game, not by far. But it certainly helps compared to last year!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?