Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I had a bit of an odd dream last night.

I had a bit of an odd dream last night.

I was back to my old (fat) self, but it was a little different. I had the mobility and balance I do now, just I was bigger! I kept running into things, getting stuck in small spaces because I kept forgetting that I was fatter than I felt.

The dream was mostly recreating events in my recent life: work, shopping, arranging the apartment. Nothing fancy. I guess lately I’ve been enjoying the fact that I fit places I couldn’t before!

Anyway, the dream became odd because when I got home, Ian was absolutely mammoth. Basically, the same proportion as now… so he must’ve been about 650 pounds! He could still walk around, like he does now, but he looked like he was made of Jell-o. Like me, he had no idea he was actually as big as he was, and he was getting quite upset he couldn’t fit through the door!

Nothing really happened in the dream, well, nothing that I remember. I just thought it was odd.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?