Thursday, December 11, 2003

What could be better?

What could be better?

Ian’s back to gaining weight, I’m still losing weight, and the holiday season is in full swing!

Yup, I finished my Christmas shopping, so from here on it it’s just sitting back, cooking the occasional huge meal and having fun!

Well, work is busy, which is fun. Lots of people come in with no idea what they want, and I rather enjoy informing them of their own tastes (it’s not really that hard once you learn what questions to ask and what the responses mean).

I’m really excited about seeing Amanda again. I realised I haven’t seen her since August! She’s at a great age, she’s learning so much, growing so fast. And of course, I’m learning lots, but shrinking ;-) Jeri doesn’t know how much I’ve lost since then, I think she’ll be surprised.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?