Thursday, January 15, 2004

Another week another pound

Another week another pound.

Sometimes Ian can be so frustrating! I swear, he must’ve eaten a tonne of food this week, and all he gains is one measly pound? At this rate, might single-handedly save Parmalat getting him upto 500.

He really did eat a lot. I don’t know if he was busy at work and slacking off, or he wasn’t eating enough while watching hockey (I’m not there with him, so maybe he doesn’t eat then?!). Although I doubt that, he watches hockey with Amy, and there is no way he slacks off while she’s around. In fact, if she were around more, I think we’d get past this namby-pampy one pound a week thing.

At least I’m doing my part, I dropped 3 pounds from last week, 335 feels good on me. I’m still big, but I feel like I’ve got a little more control over my body. Next up: getting the spring back in my step.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?