Tuesday, January 27, 2004

How can I ever trust meteorologists again?

How can I ever trust meteorologists again?

Yesterday we were told that last night would be the worst storm in memory. I’m thinking buried up to our armpits in snow and ice, deadly winds, temperatures approaching those on Pluto.

Instead, there’s a little snow, a smattering of ice.

I remember the snow last week. THAT WAS WORSE. So this means one of two things: meteorologists have incredibly short memory, or they don’t know weather.

Neither one fills me with much confidence.

I mean, I can look outside and guess the weather and be right at least half the time! Sure it’s a little tougher when you move to a new city, but I’ve got London pretty much figured out I think.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?