Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Just Today's Entry

Just Today's Entry

I must admit, I like the little stats thingy on my diary. Not just to see how many people come to visit, but it also lets me know where they came from. A lot of visits are from people who have been here before (but don’t seem to leave comments :_( ), a lot of visits are from chats where I have my diary posted. Every once in a while, I get hits from search engines. Yesterday someone came to my diary looking for ‘over 400 pounds’. I’m happy to say that according to Google, I’m the third most authoritative source on the subject!

Having been over 400 pounds myself, and getting Ian well past 400 pounds, I can see how that’s true.

I wonder how I rank on the search for over 500 pounds? Ian’s still a little while from there.

Actually, he’s not all that far. Last weekend had it’s desired effect, I managed to pack 4 pounds into that lovely belly of his! It’s not just the weekend, of course, it’s a whole week’s worth of eating, but the weekend certainly accounted for those extra 2 or 3 pounds, given how slowly he’s been gaining lately.

He’s ecstatic that he’s gained 4 pounds in a week, and let me tell you, there is nothing on earth like watching a 487 pound guy do an ecstatic dance!

My week was busy, so I’m getting further from being over 400 pounds myself. Actually, I’m now 328 pounds. I don’t know what it is, but breaking 330 seems to be a big relief. Somehow those 2 pounds make all the difference. 330 is really FAT, but 328 is just Fat. If you don’t understand, then you’ve never been in my position ;-)

I found my size 20’s, they ought to fit Amy. I don’t have a large selection of them, I wasn’t size 20 for very long! Of course, Amy doesn’t look like she’ll be size 20 for very long either.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?