Thursday, January 29, 2004

More Hockey?

More Hockey?

I had no idea hockey was on TV so much!

Amy was over again last night to watch some game (it wasn’t the Maple Leafs) with Ian. I rather like it when she comes over, he seems to eat more when she’s around. Of course, it helps when she brings a couple of pizzas to share…

I’ve been trying to keep Ian’s caloric intake up in light of last weekend. Dinner last night consisted of grilled chicken and asparagus over rice. Not the most inspired meal of all time, but I did use a half dozen chicken breasts. Dessert was a chocolate cake I’d picked up on my home from work. That was before the large pizza he had during the hockey game. Or the chips. Or the ice cream he had before bed.

Amy was wearing a pair of my old pants. It’s weird seeing her wearing my clothes. She normally dresses a little differently, so that’s part of it. Not to mention wearing flowing clothes instead of skin tight clothes makes her look 20 pounds heavier. (At least, I don’t think she gained 20 lbs that fast, but anything could happen!)

It’s sort of nice having that time to myself. I goof around online, or do some sketches. I could use the time to paint but for some reason my inspiration just isn’t there. Or more to the point, I think my creative energy has been redirected into the kitchen, and I’m fine with that. So’s Ian!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?