Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Fat Tuesday

Fat Tuesday

I know that it’s technically Shrove Tuesday. And I know that it has its roots in Lent, which is a Catholic period of mourning or some such (feel free to leave a comment if I’m wrong). But damn if we can’t celebrate a day known as Fat Tuesday!

Many heathens call it pancake Tuesday, so who am I to argue against pancakes? So, we had Thomas and Amy over (of course), and I made up a tonne of the flat treats. I’ve never been great at making them from scratch, or more to the point, for the effort, they don’t taste all that much better than the mix. Of course, you could slather belt leather in maple syrup, and it would be delicious to me.

Thomas and I actually took turns at the skillet, so we could sit and enjoy watching Ian and Amy enjoy their dinners. This means that no one kept track of who ate what, but we did go through a couple boxes of the mix, not to mention a pack of sausages and $20 worth of syrup.

Thomas may not have the culinary expertise that I have, but he does enjoy watching Amy and Ian eat as much as I do. And how could he not? There’s a certain pleasure when you see the person you love in ecstasy. It’s pretty much the same feeling you get when you give someone a blow job. You know they’re loving it, so that means you love it.

When the carnage was over, Ian broke with tradition and weighed in Tuesday night instead of Wednesday morning. He wanted to go through the ritual with Amy and Thomas. It’s a fun idea for special occasions, but I rather like our private little weigh ins. We can do them naked.




Oh, sorry, was just thinking of Ian waddling up to the scale.

His fair skin rippling with each step.

Fat flexing around his powerful muscles as he steps up onto the scale.



Um.


Where was I?

Right, Ian’s fantastic paunch.

No, wait.

Oral sex?

Pancakes?
Um.

Okay, one more jiggle.

Got it out of my system.

It was a lot of fun having a big ‘official’ weigh in with Ian and Amy. Ian did strip down to his underwear, though Amy was more modest. It’s the first time that Amy had seen Ian like that, and she was definitely awed by what she saw. I’m not sure if she was jealous of him, of me, or just… impressed in general.

Ian weighed in at 495 pounds. Still up from last week, but certainly his progress is slowing down. Amy topped off at 263 pounds. She’s gained a lot of weight pretty quickly. I must say I’m impressed by that!

As for myself, I lost a modest pound this week. Probably ‘cause of the pancakes last night… but still, 318 feels good.


Okay, I’m done writing.

I’m going to think about Ian’s doughy ass for a while.

Mmmmmm….



It is Ass Wednesday, isn’t it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?