Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Happy Birthday Mr. Lewis!

Happy Birthday Mr. Lewis!

Yesterday was Ian’s birthday, and we had the day off so we could celebrate properly!

First off, breakfast in bed. Eggs, toast, bacon, Cinnabons fit the bill pretty well.

We actually stayed in bed all morning, to keep Ian’s energy up, we had a dozen Krispy Kremes on hand…

Since I didn’t have a chance to make a fantastic lunch, we just ordered in some pizza. Pizza Hut must love it when our number shows up on the caller ID. Two large pizzas later, (I had half of one, of course…) we had Ice Cream. I bought a pint of ‘Chubby Hubby’. I guess Ian isn’t their idea of a Chubby Hubby, he liked it, but wasn’t blown away by it. We’ll try again in September, lol.

Over the afternoon Ian munched on cookies as we watched Indiana Jones on video.

For dinner we went out to The Keg with Amy and Thomas. We all ordered appetizers, but one guess who managed to ‘sample’ everyone’s. Ian had the steak and lobster, and then a ‘sampling’ of everyone’s desserts as well.

Amy says there used to be a great place in London for desserts, but they closed down a couple years ago. Too bad they didn’t know Ian was coming! But we did get out to a place near home called ‘Fatty Patty’s’. Sounds more promising than it was. We had some drinks and wings before finally calling it night.

I got Ian some clothing gift certificates. I know… I know, I’m his fiancée, how could I be so thoughtless? Well, he’s tough to buy for. We have all the electronic gizmos we’ll ever need. He could care less about the knickknacks I put up around the apartment. I’d like to get him jewellery, but if he’s going to gain more weight, that might not be a great idea. So clothes are the way to go. But I didn’t want to get clothes and hoped they fit. I’d rather go out and get him to try stuff on. So, yeah, it’s kind of a gift for me too ;-) I just think he needs a good suit that fits him, and would love to see one on him!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?