Wednesday, February 18, 2004

More Ian

More Ian

Ian has been a good little eater. After the deluge of chocolate I provided for him on Valentine’s Day, he’s up another 2 pounds. Of course, there’s more to it than just one day, whenever I have the time to make a big meal for him, I’m all over it. I love trying out new things and seeing just how much of it he can eat. More often than not he’s always got room for dessert, but we keep ice cream, cakes, pies and cookies on hand for just such emergencies.

This morning he weighed in at 494 pounds. Incredible. I always wanted him to get to be this big, but back at 300 pounds, it seemed so far away and unlikely. Even back then he was quite large, and had a heft appetite. It was hard to form a mental image of how he’d look with an extra 200 pounds, but it looks great on him now!

Although, what I’m finding more interesting is Amy’s gain. She’s definitely going through the same transformation I did way back when I was gaining weight. At first she just gave up resisting eating food. Like me she hated to eat because it made us fat. But finally we realised that if we just enjoyed what we ate, then we could enjoy life. If we got fat, then we got fat.

But now she’s gained enough weight to get a taste of what being fat truly means. She’s outgrown all the clothes she owned. Her stomach has become soft and round, she sports a double chin. She’s right where I was. Now it’s a matter of accentuating the experience. We want to feel what it’s like to get a little bit bigger, see where that next pound settles. Will our boobs get bigger? Will our ass become wider?

Even moreso than watching Ian gain, I get to relive my own glory days through her!

She’s completely at peace with her gain, which is good to see. I’m sure that Thomas has a lot to do with that. Whenever they’re together he’s all over her. It’s good to have that physical acceptance. I also know that he’s quite fond of the round female form, and is excited to explore a ‘fat chick’ for the first time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?