Monday, February 09, 2004

A rather pedestrian weekend

A rather pedestrian weekend.

I worked both days of the weekend, again, so I didn’t get to spend as much time with Ian as I’d have liked to.

Fortunately, Amy seems to be capable of filling my shoes and making sure he’s well fed. She doesn’t cook, but is more than happy to spring for pizza, Chinese food, snacks, whatever. I guess there was a lot of hockey on over the weekend (All-star game and something Saturday night), and judging by the empty boxes they generated, they did pretty well.

I did make Ian a roast for Sunday dinner. It didn’t turn out quite right, I’m not as good at cooking things that take so long. He ate it happily, he might have liked it like that, but now that I’m not eating as much, I demand higher quality from myself, for myself. At least I didn’t have to worry about left-overs!

This week should be a big week in Ian’s future. I just don’t think he’ll be eating like he has been, and the scale will reflect that. I hope he doesn’t get discouraged by it, we’re getting so close to 500 pounds.

Besides, next week is cheap leftover candy week! I’m pretty confident we’ll hit 500 by the end of February!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?