Friday, March 19, 2004

Another Friday Five I like!

Another Friday Five I like!

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

Fattening food, of course. If anyone asks for their meal with no bread, I’d personally come out from the kitchen and kick their ass.

It would probably focus on Italian cuisine

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

Artwork from local artists

Either that or plus sized clothes THAT LOOK NICE

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?

Absurdist fiction.
Or maybe historical study.

Is there a weight-gain fiction category? (I suppose most people would lump that in with CS Carol eh?)


4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?

Hmmm.
Can a school teach painting and cooking?

Well, either way, MY school would definitely teach Fat Acceptance

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

Ah… the one area of the arts that I have proven to have no discernable talent in. I played clarinet. Badly. I don’t think anyone wants to hear that.

Perhaps some sort of spoken word album would suit me best.

Oooh, or maybe some sort of neo-industrial music crafted out of crazy ass samples. I’d try to translate my art into sound.

Nobody’d buy it, but that’s not the point, is it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?