Monday, March 08, 2004

A Feeder Awakens

A Feeder Awakens

I remember when I first moved into London, Amy had gained weight since I last saw her. With my obvious weight gain, it wasn’t all that hard to talk about it. I realised she was one of those people who ate ‘well’, but always had that extra treat. That’s why she’d gained weight, just an extra treat here or there.

I think she didn’t realise it, but she was a bit of a closet feeder! Now that she and Ian are actively gaining weight, her feeder aspect is really showing up. She can’t cook like I can, so she makes up for it in buying treats. She and Ian have a ritual, when hockey’s on TV, she brings over pizza. And then during the intermission, someone goes out for doughnuts. It makes her happy to provide for Ian like that, as well as herself.

Saturday night Ian introduced her to another sport: Formula One Racing. This is the European sport where Ferrari is the top dog. Most of the races are in Europe, and hence on very early in the morning. I usually just sleep through them. But the Australian Race was on the weekend, and it played at 10 oclock at night, conveniently right after the hockey game.

This is actually a sport that Amy can get into. She likes cars, so it’s not a big departure for her to get into a car based sport I guess.

Anyway, because they were spending the evening together, Amy planned ahead. Yes, they each had a large pizza from Pizza Hut. Yes, they each managed to eat 12 Krispy Kremes. And yes, they each ate a bag of potato chips. But then Amy brought out the piece de resistance: a huge cherry cheese cake. They worked their way though it during the race, and save one piece I swiped, they finished off the entire thing!

I’ve seen Ian eat an entire cheesecake alone before. But it was never quite that big, and he definitely hadn’t eaten that much before! Of course, he did share it.

One thing I love about watching them both indulge is being able to sit back and watch. It kind of reminds me of when all your friends are drunk or high and you’re not (like when they’re done final exams, and you still have an essay to write). You feel bad that you’re not joining in, but you get a good laugh at how they’re acting. Same thing when two people are stuffed on the couch. They just sit there, rubbing their tummies, groaning every time they move.

No, it’s not the same as seeing Ian stuffed on the couch either. When it’s just him, it’s sexy. When it’s both of them, it’s funny. I can’t very well take Amy’s shirt off and rub her tummy, not can I do that to Ian while Amy’s present!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?