Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Feeling Better

Feeling Better

I’m finally feeling a bit better.

So now I can write about going to Toronto ;-)

Ian decided to go up to Toronto on the weekend to watch the hockey game with some of his friends. No big deal. I didn’t go with him because I was working. But, when I was done work, I just drove up the 401 anyway.

I hung out with Amanda and Jeri Saturday night. Of course, Amanda’s bed time came far too soon. It was great to see her again, and she’s always so excited to see me. I miss her so much, I almost want to move back to Toronto so I can spend more time with her. She’s smart, she’s full of energy and she’s so damn cute. She still loves the mural I did for her. I cringe when I look at it, all I can see are my mistakes, and the crayon additions she’s made.

The rest of the night Jeri and I talked about her wedding plans. They’ve got everything sorted out, so it’s mostly a matter of waiting. Jeri’s never been good at waiting. She’s not exactly impulsive, like I am, but she’s bad at setting long range plans and then following through.

Since the last time I saw her she’s definitely gained weight. She’s worried that she won’t fit her wedding dress. She also wants me to make sure that my dress will fit properly, since I’ve lost so much weight since having it sized.

She’s such a wreck about her wedding plans, I’m glad we haven’t done any planning of our own yet!

Sunday morning Ian, Jeri, James, Amanda and I all went out for brunch. It had been a while since Amanda saw Ian, and she was just wide eyed when she first saw him. I guess he makes a big impression. The brunch went well, but since it was social, Ian didn’t go full tilt, he only had three or four plates of food.

Even though Ian missed hockey with Amy on Saturday night, they had Monday and Tuesday to make up for it, and they certainly did their best. I think they ate three games worth of food over those two nights.

Ian’s weight is finally up this week, even if it is just a pound, it’s good to get the scale moving again. I’m getting ready to push him past 500 pounds, just need to find the time to do it.

I’m at 307. It seems like I’m breaking mental milestones all the time. Being under 310 shouldn’t be a big deal. But it is! Just seeing that number made me feel lighter, made my clothes feel looser. I know it’s all in my head, but who cares? I feel great.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?