Tuesday, March 23, 2004

New Goals

New Goals

I think my goals have changed again. I wanted to get to 300 pounds. Since getting close, I’d decided that 280 would probably be closer to what I was hoping for. But now I’m thinking of losing more weight.

Why?

Last night, when hugging Ian, I was wishing I could reach around him more. Since I want him to keep gaining weight, they only way I can reach around him more is for me to lose weight. If I were thinner, I think I could wrap my arms around him. I think. But there’s still too much of me getting in the way!

Of course, Ian will keep gaining weight as I keep losing, so it may be that by the time my fat isn’t in my way that his will be. But with the size he is now, he has to gain a lot just to get a bit bigger, and I’m losing faster than he’s gaining.

How much weight do I want to lose? I think getting to 200 pounds should give me the sensation I’m looking for.

It’s not that I really want to be that small, I just want to be that much smaller than Ian. When he reaches 600 pounds, he’ll be three times bigger than me! I’m already thinking about how mountainous he’ll seem to me. It will be glorious!

Of course, that’s still a while away.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?