Monday, March 22, 2004

No Title

No Title

Ah, another weekend spent with a spectacular specimen of humanity.

I don’t know why people don’t like fat men. I mean, I k now I used to, but I think it had to do with peer pressure: everyone else hated fat men, so I did too. I guess that’s still the reason why people don’t like fat men.

That’s just too bad.

I’m sure there are some ingrained survival instincts or some such. Ian isn’t about to run down a caribou for dinner or anything. Luckily, he doesn’t have to.

Since my survival is not at stake, I can luxuriate in Ian’s mountain of flesh. He looks good so many ways, but lately I’ve been rather taken by his profile when he’s sitting down. From the side, you can see his double chin join right to his neck. It forms a soft, graceful arch, and is but a hint of the curves to come.

At his shoulders, they are round, and soft. At his back, fat has accumulated, and when he’s sitting down it’s pushed up, and forms a collar. It gives him an incredibly solid appearance.

Then there is that massive belly. When he’s sitting down it rests upon his lap. With the support of his thighs, the belly piles into a enormous hemisphere protruding from his front. This hemisphere is balanced by the fat of his back, trussed up by his massive buttocks. His back isn’t as big as his belly, of course, but it complements it perfectly, giving him a soft, rounded silhouette.

When he’s sitting he’s got to be about 5 feet from the front of his belly to the furthest reach of his buttons. And similarly, 5 feet from love handle to love handle. Considering that his torso is only 3 feet tall, his upper body is almost twice as far across as it is tall!

I’ve been doing sketches of him just sitting on the bedside. He doesn’t have the patience for it, but he does it for me anyway. I love how they’re coming out, I think I’m capturing exactly what I love about how he looks now. I just wish I’d done some of these before, so I could capture his transformation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?