Monday, March 01, 2004

Not as much eating

Not as much eating

on the weekend as I’d have liked, but what can you do? I had to work on Saturday.

Of course, Amy and Ian had their normal hockey binge Saturday night, that’s always good for a few thousand calories.

Yesterday we went to an Oscar Party at Michelle’s place. Even though Michelle and Amy are friends, they hadn’t seen each other in a while. It was king of funny to see Michelle’s reaction to Amy’s new weight!

We were good party goers though, I knew that Amy and Ian would be devouring the snacks, so I made sure we brought more than our fair share, and I spent most of the night making sure there was a steady supply for everyone. I don’t mind, never been a huge fan of the Academy Awards. I just went ‘cause everyone else from work went. I’d hate to be the odd one out. (Odd one? Sure. Just not out!)

Ian did some more test drives on the weekend, this time he took Amy with him, now that he’s discovered she’s into cars. I guess he wasn’t as impressed with whatever he tried as he thought he’d be, he wants to get the Nissan something or other. I think. It’s a pretty cool looking vehicle. It’s an SUV, but all angled looking. Not really for off roading, but that’s fine by me. If we broke down off road, I don’t know how we’d get back to civilisation anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?