Friday, April 23, 2004

It’s been a while since I wrote here

It’s been a while since I wrote here.

I know that a diary isn’t exactly haute couture, but I do feel that it is a fun creative outlet. Since I’ve been focusing my creative energies on my mural, I haven’t had much left over for this. I’m okay with that though, since I AM actually getting progress done on the mural!

This week I moved the furniture out to give me room to work. Ian pointed out that losing weight helped here, I can work in less space than I could before, so we didn’t have to tear the place apart to accommodate my fat ass. I’ve prepped the wall and roughed in what I want to do, so now all I have to do is PAINT. I’ll get that done this weekend I think.

Amy’s going to keep Ian out of my hair. She’s not so happy that Thomas is in Italy, especially since she won’t get a chance to go. I’m not so sure I’ll be going either, I want to get the mural done before he comes home, and I don’t want to go if Amy can’t. It wouldn’t be fair to her.

I’m sure they’ll find something to do. There’s always hockey, pizza, Chinese food, DVDs to watch, cars to drive. They have a lot of common interests, which I like. Ian doesn’t get me to do stuff I don’t want to any more!

Ian’s upto 505 pounds this week. He’s looking better and better by the day. I still find myself a little shocked that I find his form so aesthetically pleasing. There’s still a small part tucked in the back of my brain that looks at him and goes ‘oh my god he is SO FAT’. But then the rest of my brain goes ‘oh yeah!’. So it works out.

Lately my favourite part is his back. There’s so much fat it kind of makes me think of a waterfall. The folds from his stomach sort of wrap around, creating rolls on his back. There’s a bunch of them, and they don’t all line up symmetrically. I like how warm, soft and smooth they feel. Ian finds they’re very ticklish, and I can get some absolutely incredible jiggle inducing shivers out of him if I play them just right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?