Thursday, April 08, 2004

Last night

Last night

...Ian, commented that Amy was looking bigger than me. Not by much, but he thought that especially her stomach was more pronounced than mine. So, he compared our BMIs. Even though Amy weighs only 277 pounds to my 300, because she’s shorter, her BMI is higher than mine. Technically, she’s fatter than I am!

It’s been a while since I ‘checked Amy out’, but with her being my size, I gave her the once over. She’s defiantly become a BBW, that’s for sure. She seems smaller than I feel, but I suppose that’s just perception at this point. It’s not like she seems thin, by any means. She does have a round stomach, she does have a double chin, thunderthighs, saddlebags. Looks good on her!

In fact, she reminds me of when Jeri was gaining weight. It’s always interesting to see old friends in a completely new light. In some ways, she’s the same old friends, and yet, she’s not. In addition to being fatter, she’s gained a new perspective on life. She enjoys eating rather than hates being fat. Like Jeri, like me, she’s opened her mind. She may, like us, eventually decide being fat isn’t what she wants, but it will be an informed decision, not societal pressure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?