Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Over a year ago

Over a year ago

...I set a goal for myself.

I would weigh 300 pounds before I got married and had a baby.

Well, I’m ready to get married and have a baby!

I weighed in at 300 pounds this morning. I honestly didn’t think it would happen this quickly, but it has, and I’m very happy that I’ve accomplished this. Now it’s just a matter of getting a wedding and honey moon sorted out.

Jeri’s getting married in June, and even though she’s got it mostly sorted out, the stress is killing her she says. She’s gained a lot of weight (well, a lot for the ‘new’ Jeri). I’m worried about having that stress too.

Now that I’ve hit 300, I’m starting to think that 280 pounds might be a bit more comfortable. Size 20 would be nice for a wedding dress.

Ian managed to gain no weight this week. I guess that’s the way it goes. At least he didn’t lose any weight, he’s still 502 pounds. He’s certainly milking his weight for all it’s worth. He refers to his weight as a quarter ton, not 500 pounds. I guess he’s entitled to that. Besides that, he knows that I can’t keep my hands off him either. He’s really gained a certain mystique, even I can’t put my finger on it. He’s just a bit bigger, a bit softer, a bit warmer. Whatever it is, I just LOVE feeling him. ALL of him. And there’s a lot to feel.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?