Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I’m getting to another stale point in my life

I’ve reached my goal of reaching 300 pounds. I’ve set another goal of getting to 280, but it doesn’t feel like a ‘real’ goal to me. I’m sure I’ll get to it, just a matter of time. I’ve been noticing that I sort of miss my weight these days. With Ian being so much more massive than me, and with Amy surpassing my weight, they’re enjoying what I had.

Of course, out in the real world I’m still fat, but it’s really a manageable fat. I might be bigger than anyone at the store, but people my size or bigger come in from time to time now.

Anyway, it’s not just that.

The job at the store is good. I get to meet with local artists, I get to talk with some people, it’s very fulfilling. Except it’s not very challenging. Michelle keeps asking me to bring in some of my own work, but I just can’t. I don’t like my work enough to let other people pay for it.

I know I’ve thought about going to cooking school. Maybe that would be a challenge that I’m looking for. Now that I’ve lost the weight, I don’t have to worry about being on my feet all day in a kitchen, so I’m going to start looking into that. Hopefully that will add the spice to my life (no pun intended) that has been missing the last couple of weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?