Wednesday, May 26, 2004

No Loss

For the first time in weeks, I haven’t lost weight over the past week. I’m not really all that surprised: Ian was out of town over the long weekend, and I pretty much ate junk. I didn’t feel like cooking, so I wallowed in chips, ice cream fast food etc. It was fun to do, but it’s nice getting back to normal.

Actually, I’m surprised I didn’t GAIN weight.

I’m also pleased that Ian didn’t lose weight. He went with some friends to help open up a family cottage. This year they did it as a ‘guys only’ thing. There was a lot of heavy work that needed to be done, so I don’t really mind not going. Besides, I had to work on the weekend.

Thomas came home from Italy. I’m so jealous of him it’s not even funny. He was working on cataloguing some paintings. There wasn’t anything groundbreaking in his research, but still, he sounds like he had a blast being over there. He’s pretty sure he’ll be invited to work with the same people again in the future, and he’ll see about getting me a chance to tag along and see if I can help out.

He also thanked me for the 20 pounds that Amy gained while he was gone. I told him that it was the NHL playoffs he had to thank. I can’t believe she gained that much weight that quickly! I guess I just didn’t notice. She’s almost 300 pounds, so she’s getting to be quite a bit larger than I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?