Monday, June 14, 2004

Ahhhh, what a nice weekend we had

Of course, I was working indoors.

Not that I’m really complaining, the days I had off were pretty good too.

I missed the Canadian Grand Prix yesterday afternoon, but I think Ian managed to eat his way through it pretty well. He and Amy managed to polish of 4 pizzas, 2 dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, as well as some chips and drinks. He was pretty stuffed by the time I got home, but he still managed to eat 3 platefuls of pasta. Always a trooper that one is!

Actually, I kept feeding him all night. We just watched some TV, but I managed to get a bag of Oreos into him, as well as some ice cream. I’m just a sucker for seeing how much food he can eat! Of course, seeing him lay back with that massive stomach filled to capacity is pretty exciting. And then actually giving him a tummy rub is very exciting.

We’ve both got some vacation time coming up. Maybe I can see how much he can REALLY eat then! I can picture it now: he spends a solid week planted on the couch, not moving. I’ll keep the treats, snacks and meals coming.

I wonder how many straight hours he can eat?

I wonder if I can watch stretch marks form and grow?

I wonder if I can see folds of fat turn into rolls?

Hmmm.

I think the hard part would be not wasting any of his calories on sex!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?