Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I did it.

My goal was to reach 280 pounds, and I’ve done it.

Of course, now that I’m at 280, I’m starting to think that 250 would be nicer.

I’m not sure where I’ll really stop. Even though I’m setting these goals, they’re just numbers. It’s more about eating right, exercising etc. As long as I’m doing that, then I’m sure I’ll keep losing weight. It would be too much to expect to weigh 110 again, but at this point I really do feel that anything is possible.

Ian had told me that he was going to stop gaining once the NHL playoffs were done. With Tampa winning the cup, they’re over. He’s disappointed to be only 511 pounds though, so I’m pretty sure he’ll keep gaining. Besides, I think he truly enjoys spending time gaining with Amy. He’s not going to just give that up.

He’s still shooting for 525, and I’m certainly looking forward to that. I still want to get him up to 600 pounds, but at the rate he’s going, it could take a long time. Luckily, I can be patient.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?