Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Really really REALLY big Ian?

Last night I was chatting at Dimensions and an interesting thread came up. Someone had discussed gaining enough weight that she would become immobile.

The question, of course, is if that’s something that I’d like to pursue with Ian.

There are, I must make clear, two answers. The fantasy answer, and the reality answer.

As a fantasy, I think it would be tremendously exciting for Ian to become so massive he simply can’t walk any more. Just picturing that much flesh occupying our bed gives me an elated shiver.

In addition to the obvious physical accomplishment that would be, there is also the psychological achievement: Ian would be completely dependant on me. In effect, a gigantic baby. I’d feed him, change him, keep him entertained. I would have complete power over him.

Of course, in reality that is where the fantasy would wear off. While the idea of having complete control over someone is always appealing, it’s not really all that simple. I vastly prefer to have a partner than a dependant. Further, fulfilling Ian’s basic needs would get old fast. I’m not prepared to anchor myself to our home like that. Even with a baby I can go out!

I haven’t discussed this idea with Ian either. I’m not sure it’s a discussion I’d like to have. What if he DOES want this? I’d hate to have to disappoint him. And if he doesn’t want it, then we don’t really need the discussion, do we?

Hhmmm. Maybe I could get him to play ‘immobile for a day’. Keep the big guy in bed, see how it plays out. Even in a worst case scenario, we just stop.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?