Friday, June 25, 2004

True Story

A funny thing happened the other day at the store.

An absolutely enormous blonde woman came in and poked around a little bit, and then left.

I watched her walking through the store. She was very careful about where she stepped, ensuring she never bumped into anything, although very aware of the limits of her size. She was very cute too. Tall as well, about my height.

As she left the store, I realized she was about the size I was at my maximum weight!

That’s what people saw each and everyday I was walking around the store.

I wonder if they were as turned on as I was by this woman’s breathtaking stature?

Comments:
Maybe she's bi as well! :-)
 
Wouldn't that be nice?

If I see her again I'll ask ;-)
 
ew
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?