Monday, June 07, 2004

Wedding Belles

I didn’t really want to write anything about it in my online diary, but my friend Jeri got married on the weekend!

She felt bad not having me in her wedding party, but being out of town, I understood that it’s easier to have local people coordinate everything. I did help out with the invitations and decoration, so I didn’t feel left out at all.

It was a lot of fun to go back home and see friends. Some I hadn’t seen in quite a while. A few hadn’t seen Amy in quite a while. Amy’s definitely changed since high school! (Of course, these friends didn’t get to see me at 460. Too bad.) I loved getting to show off Ian. I always love going out with him.

The other fun part was helping Amy buy an outfit to wear. She obviously didn’t have anything big enough, and there was nothing from my collection that was the right size and style for her to wear. So we went to Addition-Elle and tried stuff on for a couple hours. Gave me a good excuse to check Amy out! She looks absolutely great these days, makes me a little jealous. Her body is built differently from me, she’s definitely getting a little pear shaped. Her behind is becoming two big spheres, and we got her a skirt that really complements it. Her legs are good, fairly smooth, and they look great when she walks.

Up front her belly is definitely becoming more prominent than her breasts, but we found a top that made her look absolutely statuesque. I want to take her shopping for more outfits now! I loved helping her try stuff on. My very own Barbie doll.

The wedding itself was beautiful. And the reception went very smoothly. It was a lot of fun, I wish we could do it more often!

Comments:
I thought you were going to be maid of honor and already had a dress...what happened?

Oh BTW, I am Lisa from baltimore and have been reading all your archives the past week when I should be working!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?