Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Big Ian, Small Char

We did it!

Ian’s gained enough weight that he weighs fully twice what I weigh:  I’m 259, he’s 518 pounds.

I’ve certainly been pushing him these last couple weeks.  With it being so close, I just couldn’t wait any more.  Ian’s definitely responded well.  He seems to be eating more than ever before, which is certainly an accomplishment.  I’m sure now he’ll slack off a bit, but I hope he doesn’t lose any weight, I like where we are now.

It’s certainly a great deal of credit to Ian that he could actually achieve this, but I know I’ve put a lot of work into both his weight gain, and my own weight loss, which certainly helped speed the process of him doubling my weight.  It was tough changing my lifestyle around, but it feels absolutely worth it now.

I’ve long felt that Ian’s expansion was an artistic endeavour.  Through my encouragement, my cooking, my help, Ian’s acquired this flesh.  He’s become everything I had hoped he would.  He is a living, breathing, eating piece of art.  I’m so proud of him.

It’s hard to express exactly what I’m thinking.  This has been something we’ve been working towards for so long.  It never occurred to me that I’d need to make a ‘victory entry’ in my diary.

Tonight things will have settled in a little.  We’ll know what’s next.  We’ll definitely talk this out.  I know that Ian has long maintained that he’d like to stop gaining once he reached twice my weight.  I’d thought he’d be closer to 550 when it happened.  I hope he’ll keep going, I know he’s got it in him.  550 would be something incredible to share.

Perhaps if I start gaining weight again it’ll push him up faster.

Comments:
hey there i've been ready your blog for a while now. was wondering in all the work it took for you to lose weight, you would be willing to start gaining again, to help your b/f make it to 550? sounds good to me!

ps i'm a fellow londoner too living in the byron area,love your blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?