Thursday, July 15, 2004

The SunFest Diet

Everyone’s got a sure fire diet these days. I’ve discovered one of my own: spend three days manning an outdoor booth in 30 degree heat. In the sun. High humidity. No wind. I lost 6 pounds doing that!

Sure, most of it is probably water, and I’ve probably gained it all back. But Diets are all about losing 10 pounds, right? Imagine if Sun Fest lasted a week? I’d have wasted away completely.

Ian’s weight didn’t change this week. I guess I’m going to have to start feeding him more. Of course, even maintaining 515 pounds is requiring a hefty portion of food. He even tells me that he and Amy ate a lot while I was busy over the weekend. I guess take out just isn’t as good for gaining as my home cookin’!

On the other hand, it seems to be doing Amy’s butt some good. She’s upto 314 pounds. In other words, a full 50 pounds heavier than me. I know I’ve written about this before, but I still don’t think of her as being bigger than I am. I’ve still got the mindset of when I was 400 pounds and bigger than everybody. So I look at her, think ‘she’s pretty fat’, not ‘wow, she’s 50 pounds fatter than me’.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?