Thursday, July 29, 2004

Twice the size, Twice the love

Some days I wish I’d studied more psychology.  Certainly art has it’s own aspects of psychology:  you’re trying to get someone else to feel the same thing you were when you painted/sculpted/whatever your piece.

That doesn’t explain the new light I see Ian in.

As of yesterday he is absolutely gigantic!  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.  Not much changed between Tuesday and yesterday.  But when I look at Ian, he looks 10 times bigger than before.  This guy weighs twice as much as I do.  And I still feel like I’m enormous.

I feel like I need to grab a thesaurus just to talk about him now.  Enormous, gigantic, humongous; I could go on and on, and I’d feel the need to go on more.  Anyway, the point is, for some reason, presumably psychological, knowing that Ian is twice my size has opened my eyes.

First of all, last night we celebrated in style.  I made up garlic bread, stuffed mushrooms, chicken fetticini with al fredo sauce.  For dessert he had a cheesecake, an ice cream sundae, and a bag of Oreos.  It took a while to get it all into him, but it was amasing just seeing him eat that much.  Any time he slowed down, I cuddled into him and began to massage his stomach, which always increases his appetite.

His stomach is absolutely .  It’s soft and fleshy, yet taught from being full of food.  I absolutely loves how it feels in my hands.  It’s tough to get just the right touch on him, he’s become incredibly ticklish with the extra flesh.

After he finished eating we went to bed.  Just lying down next to him, it’s almost surreal.  His stomach sticks way up, but it also spills over his sides.  The fat on his back is pressed out, he looks almost like a stack of bean bags! 

When his stomach is full he gets aroused very easily.  His senses are strained, so it doesn’t take very much for him to get off.  It means I need to plan ahead to ensure everyone’s happy.  We usually finish off in a missionary position these days, with myself on the bottom.  With my stomach getting smaller, there’s room for him to manoeuvre over me. Having that much weight on top of me is incredibly erotic.  He presses all over me, his stomach flattening mine, spilling over.  I’m pinned there, but I love it anyway.  I’m not sure how long I could handle it, but he’s not long.

Just sleeping next to him is great too.  I can put my arm over him, but not around him!  These days I have to snuggle in, brace myself on a pillow to get the height I need for even that.

Seeing him not as  a fat guy, but a someone twice my size has really opened my eyes, my heart and my imagination.  He’s a stupendous example of humanity.  I love him, and I only wish there were more of him to love.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?