Friday, August 27, 2004

Michel and Michelle

I’ve been meaning to write this update.

Wednesday I got to meet Michel. Michel is one of Thomas’s friends who has moved in with Amy while he sorts things out with his boyfriend.

He’d met Amy before, but was surprised to see how much weight she’d gained in the mean time. Amy admitted that she enjoyed the weight gain, and Michel was intrigued. He’s been helping Amy gain ever since.

Of course, Amy and Thomas wanted him to meet me and Ian. Everyone likes to show Ian off. I guess he does meet the definition of fascinating, not many people know someone the size of Ian! His height and weight make for a very imposing person, and that sticks in your mind. Having someone so memorable as a friend gives you a certain cache.

Also, Michel fancies himself a pretty good cook, so Amy wanted him to experience one of my meals. It didn’t quite occur to me, but it’s the first real meal I’ve had with Amy since I started eating big again. Cooking enough for me, Ian, Amy, Thomas and Michel was quite a feat! I had to have side dishes, appetizers and bread just to pad everything out. Luckily, there was enough food, though not a spot of leftovers (of course, Amy and Ian were trying to out do each other, I could’ve made more, and they’d have eaten it).

I do think that Michel enjoyed the spectacle (what else to call it?) I still feel like a lightweight when I’m eating with Ian and Amy. The days where *I* was the big eater seem to be a fading dream to me. I know it happened, but… so far away, like something I saw.

The funny thing is, after seeing Shelley on the weekend, I’ve got some good memories of time with her. She’d taken a lot of classes that I’d had, so she helped me with my assignments. It was good, spending time with her. I remember how sleek and powerful she was, what it felt like to be in her embrace. She always made me feel good, and it was sad when we decided to move on.

I really want to see her again, the weekend just sort of whet my appetite. We’ve both changed so much, I want to just talk about it with her.

But, back to Amy’s dinner ;-)

It was fun seeing her eat, she really was showing off for Michel. It’s weird to see that, because it’s different from how she competes with Ian. Maybe she was like it before, and I didn’t notice. It’s even hard to explain, so maybe it was me who saw something that I hadn’t seen before.

The funniest thing was the timing. Her scale goes to 330, and Wednesday was her first weighin above 330. She’ll be coming to our place for dinner every Wednesday so she can weigh in now. For the record, she’s 332 pounds.

While we’re at it, Ian’s at another all time high of 520. I hope we’ve got a good gaining streak going for him!

I’m surprised I didn’t gain at all. I sure felt like a pig all week, but I’m steady at 268. Maybe I’m subconsciously giving Ian a chance to catch up… but he should be at 536 by now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?