Monday, August 09, 2004

We're Married!

We're married ;-)


Sorry if you're finding out this way, and not some other way. Being gone for a week, and having such an awesome time and having so much to do, even the most obvious things are slipping my mind (thank GOD that I breath automatically!)


I completely surprised Ian with it. I knew he had a week off, and I'd intentionally told him not to plan anything. He knew I had a surprise, but he had no idea we were going on a Carribean cruise!


Even less did he know that I'd founda small chappel in Cozumel that would do weddings! Just me, him, and a vaguely Aztec ruin. He was so surprised. Been a while since I've actually seen Ian cry, but he was so happy.


I'd love to write more about the cruise. We had a great time, although in retrospect, a couple fat Canucks in the tropics in August wasn't the best idea I've ever had... but that's such a tiny complaint that who cares.


I just needed to write this down.


I'm so happy!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?