Monday, September 20, 2004

And the fat get fatter.

Well, hopefully!

I went nuts with Ian over the weekend: breakfast of waffles, sausage, eggs, toast and fruit. It really was an all morning affair, he ate more than I’d anticipated, been a while since that happened!

Lunch was simple: I didn’t have time for anything planned, so I simply picked up some McDonald’s: Double Big Mac Combo, 20 McNugget Combo, 2 apple pies and 12 Krispy Kremes (I swear, they must’ve seen Ian go right from McD to KK so many times they figured they’d just combine the two.)

After lunch Ian polished off a cheesecake while I went out to get the things I needed for dinner (and to reload for Sunday’s breakfast!)

For dinner we had Amy, Thomas and Michel over for lasagne. I padded the meal out with garlic bread, ceaser salad. Dessert was just a store bought black forest cake. After dinner we chatted the night away, played some Trivial Pursuit, ensuring that Ian and Amy had plenty of snacks. We went through cookies, chips, veggies and ice cream before the night was done.

I was struck by something: Amy’s bigger than I remember her. She was sitting next to Ian on the couch, and I’m used to Ian dwarfing her, except he didn’t. Lately she’s been gaining weight while he hasn’t, and it’s definitely showing! She looked great sitting there with him.

Onto Sunday, where Ian’s breakfast consisted of pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast. Again, it stretched out for most of the morning, but I was prepared this time. Lunch was another simple affair, we made up submarine sandwiches for him, followed by more cheesecake.

He snacked the afternoon away, going through fruit mostly.

Dinner was a more private affair. I did up a roast, with mashed potatoes and a variety of steamed vegetables. Dessert was a trip to Dairy Queen.

I wish I'd had more time to write this.

Oh well



Comments:
Wow! Quite a fattenign weekend! I'd be amazed if Ian didn't gain a little from all that! Of course, maybe his metabolism is revved up so high he can eat all day literally and not gain weight! Not so bad a way to be!

--Buffetbelly
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?