Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Update... because!

Ooops.

A week without an update… how remiss!

I guess I’ve been busy; but good busy, so no complaints! I’ve been working, I’ve been making sure Ian’s taken care of.

Work’s busy because we’re working with some new artists. Getting people to understand schedules and deadlines is tough (and the number one reason I’m not interested in being a commercial artist!).

Home’s busy because I think Ian’s hit another level. It’s tough to say for sure, but I think he’s eating more now. Also his weight is really catching up with him, or perhaps it’s his decreased activity that’s catching up. Whatever. He doesn’t do as much around the place as he used to, so it’s taking me a little time to sort out what needs to be done before I can move on to something else.

I’ve found his body has changed a little too. Even though his weight hasn’t changed much since we got married, his body seems to be redistributing it around. His legs seem to be getting bigger. Maybe it’s just me. His belly is taking on a different… geez, I don’t know the word… the fat seems to be loosening up: there’s more jiggle to it. I wonder if perhaps his skin is catching up with the fat? I like how it feels, that’s for sure!

Finally, I was chatting with someone (would you like to remain nameless?) who suggested I create a summary. I never set out to build an audience, and yet I enjoy the fact that I actually have people who enjoy my writing. With my diary spanning years now, perhaps it would be fun to relive my past. I never ever dreamed of writing an autobiography, but the idea is quite exciting. So, if you enjoy what you see, let me know. If you think I should write a ‘beginner’s guide to Char, let me know.

In fact, if anyone wants to write their own summary of my diary, be my guest. Maybe I could contract out chapters!

Or if you want me to focus on anything, email me, leave a comment.

Comments:
Is there a site with your journal from a year or two BEFORE the Blogspot posts begin? I would love to read about when you were gaining. The earliest posts look as if they are a continuation of a blog-in-progress.

If not, I suppose a summary would be nice, but it would be great to read your thoughts and feelings at the time.

John
 
No, this is my first online diary.

I never recorded my thoughts as I was gaining. In retrospect, I kind of wish I had, but it just didn't occur to me at the time.

I'll see what I can do about recollecting those thoughts.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?